This is our most dangerously addictive sauce EVER. After you start off, you literally can not stop. We can virtually assure you are going to be hooked after creating it once. (Beware: This is rather much a gateway recipe to Crack Chicken Tacos and Crack Chicken Dip—which are even far more insane.)
panko bread crumbs
Freshly ground black pepper
Juice of two limes
Ranch dressing, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a huge resealable plastic bag, combine flour and chicken tenders and shake until finally entirely coated.
- Set up a dredging station: In a single shallow bowl, put bread crumbs, and in an additional shallow bowl, whisk with each other eggs and 2 tablespoons water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat in bread crumbs. Transfer to ready baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crispy, twenty to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a modest saucepan more than minimal heat, whisk together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder. Simmer five minutes.
- In a huge bowl, toss baked chicken in sauce until finally coated. Serve with ranch, if preferred.
GET CRACKIN’! This sauce tends to make almost everything it touches infinitely a lot more addictive. Consider it on Brussels sprouts, pork chops, and burgers.